FibreFab is a leading manufacturer of fibre optic and networking products with full manufacturing facilities in 3 countries (UK, US and China) and serving customers worldwide. The company designs, develops, manufactures and sells fibre optic cabling, connectivity, management and systems solutions. We offer a broad range of products directly and through distributors, installers and OEM partners.
FibreFab takes its responsibilities very seriously. We support and respect the protection of Human Rights for all. We are committed to maintaining and improving systems and processes to avoid complicity in Human Rights violations and encourage ethical conduct within our operations, our supply chain, our partners and subcontractors; in particular we have taken steps to ensure that slavery, forced labour, child labour, workplace abuse and human trafficking are not taking place in any parts of our business.
We believe in treating people with respect and dignity and in order to achieve this commitment we have implemented the following:
- Enforcing compliance with our Equal Opportunities and Whistleblowing policies
- Conducting regular ‘Risk Assessments’ to evaluate where the risks lie within our business; monitoring and putting in place remedial strategies to manage any risks identified
- Communicating clear expectations to our suppliers
- Pre-qualifying and auditing of our main suppliers and requiring assurances from those within our supply chains to comply with anti-slavery legislation
- Sourcing products from companies having a zero tolerance to trafficked, bonded, child, forced or compulsory labour or servitude
- Sub-contracting to those with zero tolerance for trafficked, bonded, enforced and compulsory labour and servitude
- Providing guidance and training to help develop and educate staff with the aim of embedding a culture of responsibility, respect and zero tolerance to slavery, human trafficking, servitude and forced or compulsory labour
FibreFab continues to review its policies and processes in an effort to ensure the highest standards in our operations and in our supply chain.
Kheng H. Seng Managing Director